Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sophia Re-Emerging For Me....

New Forest, England ~ Summer Solstice ~ 1971

Sophia re-emerged for me brighter than the noon day sun.

"Now it was the darkest hour before dawn, the hour, they say when only the wise can see;
That a sense of awe did awaken and mystify me.
Descending from a throne, on a pillar of clouds, in royal splendor ~

An image of feminine divinity, I did see and I fell in love with Her beauty as I saw face to face the most magnificent symbol of the spirit of solace and grace. 

"Instantly.  Totally.  Inescapably.
Indescribable, immeasurable, unconquerable and impervious to time, was this beauty of the Love above all loves, that connected her heart and mine.

And in the silence of her reflection, of what was, and is, and forever more will be;
I felt the power of the Queen of Enchantment, Herself unchanging, fill me from within, make me new, and Love did consume and conquer me."


quotations from 'My Sister the Unicorn' @1988 by Aurora Terrenus

No comments:

Post a Comment